Monday, March 4, 2013

Funky day

Hey everyone,

As some of you may know I like to push the envelope every once in a while.  My husband gets a little uneasy  when I decide to wear some of my creations out of the house, but I didn't care this time!!  

I have been really into bow ties lately and started thinking "why can't women wear them???"  I think a lot of them have a fun flirty print to them and I could just picture me wearing one!  So I went to a little vintage shop here in town and got myself one!  I have held on to it for a few weeks not knowing if I should wear it or not, and mainly because my husband was not to keen on the idea!!  Well yesterday I finally said "screw it" and I wore it to church!  So here is how I looked!!

Vintage bow tie with vintage tops and our Dittos Jeans



 Even Dittos Jeans loves the look!!!


So how do you think I did??  In fairness to my husband, he ended up loving the look and was not embarrassed by me at all!!  HA HA!!  What are some styles you are afraid to try??

Love,

Make sure you head to the store and shop our newest arrivals!!




3 comments: