Saturday, January 26, 2013

Life of a mom

Hey Everyone,

I don't know about all of you, but this stomach bug/flu that is going around has hit our house hard!  It started with my sweet little Pippa on Monday, and then Fin and I got hit with it Thursday night, and now my poor husband is in bed with it!  I really hope it doesn't hit him hard because I got him tickets to see his beloved Hoosiers play tomorrow, and now he is sick!  YIKES.....

As a mother it is so hard to see your babies sick and there is nothing you can do about it!  With that said I am pretty sure my 4 year old handled it better than me!!  Ha ha...I am the biggest baby of all when I am sick, and I was crying while Finley would just throw up and be on her way happy as a clam!  How do little kids bounce back so fast??  They never cease to amaze me.  My poor husband is our rock and was taking care of us both, then while we slept in the next morning he had to get up with our 18 month old!  So I guess I should be baby-ing him right now instead of writing on the blog???......hmmmm

On a more exciting note, I will be launching our curvy line for the store this next week, and I just ordered some adorable items for the spring/summer line!  Can you say polka dot shorts, floral skinnies, lace dresses, collared tanks....oh my I am getting so excited just thinking about it!  Make sure you check back to see them when they are in!

As usual I have to leave you with a couple pictures of my little angels and my inspiration for the store!! They are the reason I live and show them how you can live your dream if you work at it!!!
My sweet little Finley

 My little Pippa...always so serious
My girls enjoying some snow!



Love,
PipLey

No comments:

Post a Comment