Friday, April 19, 2013

April Showers bring....snow??

Hey everyone,

I don't know about you, but I am so sick of this weather in Indy!!  Yesterday I was wearing a tank top and shorts (80 degrees) and today I am wearing jeans and a winter coat with snow flakes!!!  I am seriously in shock!  The girls and I were so excited to finally have some warm weather and play outside, go for walks, go to the park.....and then it drops 50 degrees in one day!  Welcome to good ol' MidWest!!

Anywho...rant over!  I have been getting some new items in for the store and really excited as the store has started taking off a bit!  I find myself packaging up orders more often and the girls get super excited when we get to head to the post office!  I can't thank you all enough for your continued support and ideas!  I love what I do and I really can't see myself stopping anytime soon!

My grandma who fell and broke her other hip is doing better.  She is back in the nursing home and has her good days and bad days.  I really never thought she was going to make it through another surgery and recovery, but she is one strong 93 year old!  I love that I get my strength and determination from her!

The girls are growing so fast and my little Pippa has really been talking a lot more lately.  I love hearing her put words together and trying to figure out what the heck she wants from me!  My little Finley is really getting into fashion and dance!  I couldn't be more proud of that!

Sorry this is a short post, but my kids are going crazy in the other room and I need to see what is going on!!  I will post some pics of our new items soon.  You can always check them out at our store PipLey Vintage

xoxo,
PipLey

No comments:

Post a Comment