Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!!

I hope all of you had an amazing Holiday and are completely recovered from all of the craziness!  I just love all the hustle of the Christmas season, but afterwards there is always a sense of sadness that is won't happen again for another whole year!
Me and the Hubby


My whole world


I had such an amazing 2013 that I am all to excited to see what 2014 has to bring.  My husband and I have so many dreams we want to accomplish this year and it will be so fun to see if we accomplish all of them.

As our little boutique continues to grow I am constantly able to meet new people and I really think that so far that is my favorite thing about opening PipLey Boutique!  When I opened I never even imagined that I would actually make virtual friends through this and meet so many amazing ladies.  I feel truly blessed because of this.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2014 and continue to support me and my store as we continue to grow and add new items!


Love,
PipLey



No comments:

Post a Comment