Saturday, November 2, 2013

Couple Days Late.... OOPS

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had an awesome Halloween and your kids got you a ton of candy!!  I know mine did!!  Any who, we actually didn't get to go trick or treating until November 1st because we had really bad weather here in central Indy so the city postponed it for all the kids!  My girls had such a good time and even my little Pippa finally got the hang of it this year!

It is so fun to re-live your childhood through your children!  I really think it is more fun watching your kids to what you use to do than when I use to do them!





I hope you all had as much fun as I did and I am so excited for my favorite time of the year to be coming up!!

We also have many new arrivals up in the store so don't forget to hop over to the store and do some shopping!!!

Love,
PipLey

1 comment: