Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Love this time of year!!

So I am seriously obsessed with this time of year!! I seriously think my hidden 5 year old comes out and get so excited when I see the first Christmas decorations go up, thinking about all the food and desserts that I will be consuming, and most importantly getting to see all the family!!

I know most people as they get older look at the Holidays as a stress, or time to spend way to much money, but I LOVE giving gifts and I LOVE watching my children get excited!!

This year is my first year with a school aged child, and I got an email from Finley's teacher saying she needed a room mother to "help" with the Thanksgiving party in her class. So being as naive as I am I thought it would be really fun to go and meet all her friends and see what she does in her class.  Boy was I wrong......as some of you who know me know I am the least crafty person on this planet so you can imagine my surprise when I get an email from another mother in the class saying she was given my email address to see if I needed any help planning the crafts for the party!! Umm...say what??!!???

I seriously don't know how I get myself into these situations, but I jumped on Pinterest and searched all weekend on cute pre-school turkey crafts! I think I went overboard in getting goody bags, coloring  crafts, Indian headband crafts, and a turkey craft....but I didn't want to look stupid in front of all the other parents!!

Any who...the party is Friday so wish me luck, and hopefully my love for the season will show and it will be a success!!



Xo,
PipLey

No comments:

Post a Comment