Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Short Week!

I LOVE Thanksgiving and eating all the food, but even more I love that my husband has a short week at work and we get to travel and see family.

My mom and I had our little Thanksgiving this past weekend and I will be having left overs for days!  We only have about 5 of us for that one but we cook like there is 20 people coming!  I love spending that time with my mom in the kitchen and creating memories though.

cooking with my momma

Fin thinking she is drinking an "adult drink"


We will be heading up to South Bend this Wednesday for my husbands family and will get to eat much more!  It is so interesting the different traditions within each family.  Even when it comes to food...when I met my husband I had never had a stuffing that had sausage and apples in it, and he had only ever eaten stuffing with that!




Any who.....with all this food I am about to be eating I thought it would be a good idea to get some over sized sweaters for the store!  So coming in this week we have some longer tunics, over sized sweaters, and also some Holiday dresses!!

New arrivals coming this week!!



I hope you all have a great week and be safe!

Love,
PipLey

No comments:

Post a Comment