Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Football!

 
I am sure all of you ladies know what it is like on football Saturday!  You don't get the remote control for the whole day, and you better have some finger food snacks on hand!  In my house my husband does not get a say in TV shows until Saturday and Sunday!  Lets be honest, with three girls in the house, he doesn't really get much of a say in anything! So we feel like we owe it to him to at least get one day of sanity in our house (Go Hoosiers)! 
The one thing I love about football season is the weather and the food!  Who doesn’t love a tailgate?  So today I am adding a couple of great tailgating recipes that are a no fail!  I love making easy go to recipes that won't leave you wondering if anyone will eat it!
Recipe #1- Jalapeno Popper Dip
Love this dip for a tailgate, or just a game day cookout. 

Recipe #2- Ham and Cheese Sliders
This recipe is super easy and yummy!  They are so addicting and very difficult to just eat one!!
Hopefully these will make the next 5 months of football more enjoyable for everyone!  Leave a comment and let me know how the recipes turned out!!
Don't forget to check out www.pipleyvintage.com for amazing vintage and vintage inspired clothes!!


Love,
PipLey

No comments:

Post a Comment