Thursday, July 18, 2013

Heat Wave and New Things...

Hey everyone,

I don't know about all of you but there is a crazy heat wave going on here in the mid-west right now!  We have had a few days in a row in the 90's and today the heat index is suppose to get into the 100's!!!  I would still take the heat over winter cold any day!


            The girls enjoying a little pool from Nana

I hope everyone has had a great week so far!  PipLey will be getting some new arrivals in tomorrow and some new and exciting things will be happening with the image of our store!  We are so excited to be growing and in turn we need to change a few things to keep up with our growth and make sure you all have the best experience when shopping with us!

My sweet Finley

My little diva shopping with her phone and purse!
me and the girls cuddling before bed!



We will be busy this weekend having fun in the pool and heading to a little festival tomorrow night!  I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!  Let me know what you all have planned!

Love,
PipLey



No comments:

Post a Comment