Monday, July 8, 2013

Holiday Recap & Retraction

Hello Everyone,

I hope all of you had an amazing 4th of July weekend!!

We had an amazing time here at the PipLey household!!  We had a lot of fun and a new addition to our family over the weekend!  We got to welcome my great nephew Samuel Michael into our family!  My great niece Kaci and her new little brother!!

                            


We started our celebration out at our local parade in downtown Brownsburg.  I have never been to a parade before (at least not what I remember, my mom says otherwise) and the girls were so excited and had no idea what to expect!  I love experiencing things for the first time with them and share in there joy.  They loved catching all the candy and seeing the old vintage tractors (we are a little bit country)!!




Later that day we went to a barbecue with my cousins family and had so much fun playing corn hole and waiting for the firework show.  Now comes my retraction.....my last post claimed my girls hated the fireworks and screamed and cried when they went off!  Well apparently a year makes a difference because this year the LOVED it!!!  They will always jump at the chance to make their momma look like a liar!!


 

The next day we got to have a fun cookout at my mom's house and then got to go meet Samuel!!  On Saturday the hubby and I got some time alone at a surprise party and my girls got to spend the night with Nana and get spoiled!!

I love our long weekends and making memories as a family!  We have a lot of fun things coming up with PipLey Vintage as we continue to grow!  We have new arrivals coming our way today and later this week, and a giveaway going on at our Facebook page!!  Make sure you follow our social media for more exciting news!!

Love,
PipLey

No comments:

Post a Comment