Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I hope everyone had as great of a Thanksgiving as I did! Who doesn't love a day filled with amazing home cooked food, family, and football!! We headed to my Mother-In-Laws house for Thanksgiving up in South Bend, IN and boy was it amazing!! She is a wonderful cook, and had an amazing spread, and of course way to much food!!  I hate the feeling of being over stuffed, but who can help themselves when one day a year a woman gets to eat without guilt and no diet, and if you have to open up the top button on your pants…..I am not judging!!

 

Not sure about all of you, but I will not be participating in Black Friday, but will instead be traveling home from South Bend, and enjoying yet another Thanksgiving dinner with my dad’s side of the family!  Yes, if you are keeping count that is 3 Thanksgiving dinners for me!!  I know….don’t be jealous!

 

As always I like to represent PipLey, so I wore some of my clothes for the Holiday!  I love wearing my Dittos jeans, and pairing it with a top that gives it the 70’s look!  I love the top because it gives you a little breathing room, and looks adorable.  It is so easy to pair with so many pieces, but this was my favorite!  I hope you like the outfit, and had an awesome Thanksgiving!!

{Top: PipLey Vintage, Jeans: PipLey Vintage, Shoes: DSW, Vest: BCBG, Jewelry: Vintage}
 
 
My little Pippa posing with Momma

Finley always willing to pose!
 
Love,
PipLey

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment